All of our packages include:
- Your own Eurail Pass & Compulsory Reservations- (See Rail Tab).
Complete Accommodation Choice – Hotel & Hostel & Private Hostel Room Options, see the Accommodation tab for more information.
- The trip that fits around you! – Travel dates are open which allows you to choose when you leave and when you return.
- Professional booking support from the Interrailing team via telephone, web chat, and email throughout your trip.
- Travel help to help you get the most from and enjoy every single destination and city included in your trip.
- The opportunity to experience some unique locations and create more travel memories that you can talk about and enjoy.
- Our unique E-Travel Pack – Includes everything you need for an easy trip (see App tab)
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact Number – for any medical or travel emergency assistance you may need.
- Flexible Online Payment Arrangements- Pay 25% Deposit then make payments via your online account to clear the balance which can be paid anytime up until 12 weeks before you go!
- Financial Security & Protection via ABTOT (See Financial Protection Tab).
Eurail Pass to cover all your journey fares.
Compulsory Reservations meaning you will not have to arrange for any pre-booking before you go on your trip- we will do it all for you!
Travel from your departing city is not included so you will need to book flights to Dublin and home from Dublin for this package
All our package prices are based on Youth Rail Passes, so our clients who are over 26 years of age at the time of travel will be required to pay an extra $60.00 for an Adult Rail Pass.All our package prices are based on Youth Interrail Passes, so our clients who are over 26 years of age at the time of travel will be required to pay an extra $60.00 for an Adult Interrail Pass.
Where will I be staying?
See below a list of our customer favorite hotel and hostel accommodation partners in each city.
*Hotel or hostel package preference is selected at the checkout page*
In the event that the hotels or hostels listed below are not available, you will stay with our other partners of a similar standard and quality.
Hotel or hostel, which accommodation type suits me best? Click here!
The Eurailing Packages App is our unique E-Travel Pack for your eurailing adventure. We will create a unique account on our app specifically for your trip. Here you will be able to access your trip itinerary, train times, reservation details, directions to accommodation & free travel guides on each city!
As well as this your E-Travel Pack includes:
Discounted Tours & Attraction Tickets
Free FairFx Travel Currency Card
Language Phrase Guides
Ferry & Bus Tickets (where required)
Lots Of Other Travel Information & Help
24 Hour Emergency Contact
Miss a train? Got a problem? Fear not!! Each E-Travel Pack contains an emergency contact number enabling you to contact one of our team 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are always at hand to ensure you are never alone and that any issues are resolved immediately. All our staff are fully trained and have immediate access to your trip itinerary so that you don’t spend too much time & money explaining who & where you are!!
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Interrailingpackages Ltd Member ship number 5351, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for:
- Non-flight packages
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if transportation was included in your package. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Interrailingpackages Ltd.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2018/634/contents/made
Covid 19 Updates
Following the outbreak of Covid19 across Europe in 2020, Interrailingpackages added some additional provisions to ensure our clients are always kept safe:
- Free Date Change up to 28 days before your departure should there be new concerns around any new Covid19 outbreak.
- New E-Ticket & App Services: Get ALL your train reservations, tour tickets & other travel information documents added to your Interrailing App account free of charge so they can be accessed at the touch of your thumb and with little or physical contact.
- Mobile Interrail Pass: From January 2021, you will be able to get your Interrail pass sent directly to your mobile phone meaning for the first time your Interrail adventure can be totally ticketless!